Tell us your favorite thing about Walt Disney World for a chance to win $50!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey

Administrator
Staff member
From here until September 8th 2019, if you post in this thread only ONCE, telling everyone what you love about Walt Disney World, you are entered into a chance to win a $50 . gift card.

IMG_1193.jpg
If you post after 11:59 PM EST on 9/8/19, you are disqualified.
One post, per entry. One account per entry. One account per person. Multiple accounts will get you disqualified.
If more than 200 people post, I will add an additional $50 card.

I will do a Facebook live feed, showing how I picked the winner.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

TheresaBeale

My favorite thing about Walt Disney World is the attention to detail. From different background music in the different lands to the little details in the hotels, there is always something new to see.

Caz

From here until September 8th 2019, if you post in this thread only ONCE, telling everyone what you love about Walt Disney World, you are entered into a chance to win a $50 . gift card.

View attachment 35
If you post after 11:59 PM EST on 9/8/19, you are disqualified.
One post, per entry. One account per entry. One account per person. Multiple accounts will get you disqualified.
If more than 200 people post, I will add an additional $50 card.

I will do a Facebook live feed, showing how I picked the winner.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
I love Walt Disney World because there is always something new to see or do. There are interests for people of all ages and it’s a vacation where the responsibilities of the real world can be set aside for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.