Swan and Dolphin

Mickey

Administrator
Staff member
One of my favorite hotels on Disney property is the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin. Originally designed by architect Michael Graves - the land and the hotel buildings are owned by Disney, but leased. The Swan is operated under the Westin, the Dolphin is operated by the Sheraton - both under the Starwood Hotels. Starwood Hotels are now owned by Marriott.

What I love about this hotel, is you can walk to Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. Easily a boat ride away - which is so much fun/different than just riding the bus.

They have their own brewed beer - Phins and Feathers. Highly recommended!

Attachments

Mickey

Administrator
Staff member
I'm excited, we were able to book another weekend trip to the Swan this time, via Priceline for less than $130 per night! Such a great deal - no we don't get points or night credit for the room, qualify for a room upgrade, or get perks of being gold/platinum/whatever such as breakfast but for the price it can't be beat. I have seen these prices a few times for Pop Century, or the other value resorts, but when its like that for this what I consider a deluxe level Disney property on the boardwalk area....a GREAT value!

Looking forward to sharing more insight with you when we return, and hopefully we are able to visit Galaxy's edge!