Staying at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando

Mickey

Administrator
Staff member
I absolutely love this hotel! It's a 5 star hotel located off the Bonnett Creek area.

It does not have magic express service, can not charge via your magic bands, but it does qualify for extra magic hours.

It's absolutely stunning for those that can deal with riding their nice motor coach or ubering to the parks.

As a Hilton Honors member I stayed here for during the off season in October, randomly for 60k points a night! A little high, but it was worth it.

The breakfast as a Gold Member at Oscars includes continental - however I like eggs so I upgraded for a few dollars more (less than $10).

It was absolutely stunning views on the property. When coming back one evening we discovered the Peacock lounge which is absolutely lovely. They were selling desserts crafted on site which was stunning! It was so amazing, ultimately we switched from having our wedding hosted at the Swan/Dolphin to here.

We were upgraded to a suite, which was extremely nice, particularly for being a Gold member at Hilton. You can get this hotel for about $200 a night quite often...which I think is a great deal if you want to have a bit more luxury feel to your visit to Disney World

Have you ever stayed at the Waldorf? Thoughts?
Here's a few pics from our stay
56173040724__DEA2AC0E-222A-4AAA-A0CC-8FEB7164A2D4.JPG

waldorf-astoria-orlando-disney-world-hotel-005.jpgwaldorf-astoria-orlando-disney-world-hotel-004.jpgwaldorf-astoria-orlando-disney-world-hotel-003.jpg

Last edited: